Sunday, April 10, 2011

Brownie Explosion Ice Cream Sundae

 
 


I start off by make a typical peanut butter cookie dough.  I make half a recipe. I like to add some milk chocolate chips to the dough.
 
I make a full box of brownie dough.  I like to add a little Godiva Chocolate Liquor to the dough.  I replace half the water the recipe calls for with the liquor.  I also add milk chocolate chips to the dough.  I LOVE THIS DOUGH!!!!  If you are a cookie dough lover, you will love this dough!


I bake the brownies along first for about half the specified baking time.  After about 15 minutes or so, I add granola on top of the brownie batter.  Next, I add big chunks of peanut butter chocolate chip cookie dough.  I bake for about 20 minutes more. 

 
The baking time will depend on the size of the pan you use for baking.  Keep in mind, when you add liquor, this will increase your baking time.  You will need to keep an eye on your brownie dough.  Use a toothpick to determine if the brownies are ready. 


I like to serve these brownies with vanilla ice cream and caramel sauce- warm of course!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment